Match With Land
The Strickland’s innovative layout buffers noise from the action at the rear of the house, providing a quiet retreat for parents at the front.
A large, naturally lit living area, complete with galley kitchen and dining area, opens up on to the private side garden, perfect for indoor-outdoor living.
One of three bedrooms, the master is a delight, with feature windows walk-in robes and an en suite bathroom, while a large double lock-up carport sits at the rear of the property.
- Choice of street elevation
- Covered feature porch entry
- Rear double carport
- Front master with walk-in robe and ensuite
- Chef’s kitchen with pantry
- Open plan living-dining with loads of natural light
- Main bathroom with walk-in shower, bath and separate toilet
- Laundry with linen cupboard
Overall Width = 7.49m
Overall Length = 25.39m
To suit 7.5m wide block
Download Floor Plan
To enquire about this home design, simply fill in the following form: